BAQUACIL® Line Clean
BAQUACIL® Line Clean : Product Information
Baquacil® Line Cleaner is used to clear the lines and pool of contaminants that can contribute to recurring cloudy water conditions. Note: If this product is added to pools with clear water, there is a strong possibility that the water will turn green – be guided by your authorized Baquacil® dealer’s recommendations.
Directions For Use
- Chemically clean the filter with Baquacil® D.E. & Cartridge Filter Cleaner or Baquacil® Sand Filter Cleaner – follow label directions on that product.
- Slowly add Baquacil® Line Clean at a rate of 2 lbs per 10,000 gallons of water to the SKIMMER with the filter running. Do not add directly to the pool as this may cause the water to turn green.
- Following the addition of Baquacil® Line Clean, add Baquacil® Flocculant as a filter aid per label directions and filter continuously for 24-48 hours until the pool is clear. Observe the pressure in the filter and backwash as necessary. Add Baquacil® Oxidizer at a rate of 2 gallons per 10,000 gallons of water. Note: Pour into the pool in front of the skimmer. Do not add directly into the skimmer.
- Immediately after the addition of the Oxidizer, add Baquacil® CDX through the skimmer (12 gallon per 10,000 gallons) In order to maximize the effect of this treatment, it is very important to check the sanitizer level and top up with Baquacil® Sanitizer and Algistat to maintain a reading of 50 ppm.
- Run the filter continuously until the pool is clear.
A second treatment may be necessary if you see visible “debris” or “junk” entering the pool through the return jets. If no debris or junk is noticed and there is a greenish color returning to pool, no further treatment is necessary. The greenish color should disappear within 8-12 hours. The complete treatment is necessary to return the pool to crystal clear.
People who bought this also bought...