BAQUACIL® Liquid Flocculant
BAQUACIL® Liquid Flocculant : Product Information
Baquacil® Liquid Flocculant is a non-alum flocculant that settles floating debris and unfilterable material, including micro particles and dead algae to the pool floor where it can be removed by vacuuming. This product works overnight and over a wide pH range.
Important: Do not mix or dilute with water prior to addition.
Directions For Use
- Set filter on recirculate. If filter does not have a RECIRCULATE setting, (cartridge or D.E. filters) remove cartridge or D.E. grids from filter prior to use.
- Raise the water level in the pool to the top of the skimmer box.
- With the pump running, slowly pour 1 pint (16 oz) per 5,000 gallons of pool water directly into the pool, preferable in front of one of the returns in the deep end of the pool.
- After addition is complete, run pump for 20-30 minutes to allow Liquid Flocculant to mix completely with pool water.
- Switch off pump and allow suspended material to settle to the bottom of the pool. Leave pump off and do not use the pool until cloudiness has settled. Usually in 4-24 hours. If pool has a timer remove the “on tripper”.
- Vacuum settled material TO WASTE. DO NOT vacuum through the filter.
- Turn filter back to filter setting or replace cartridge/D.E. grids and turn on pump.
- Check water balance and adjust as necessary
Baquacil® Liquid Flocculant can be used with all sanitizers including Baquacil® brand, chlorine, bromine and salt systems.
People who bought this also bought...