BAQUA Spa® 4-Way Test Strips
BAQUA Spa® 4-Way Test Strips : Product Information
BAQUA Spa Test Strips are a quick and easy way to check your spa water’s BAQUA Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control, Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalinity and pH levels. Each of the four pads on the test strip checks for a different water condition.
Directions For Use
- Always dry your hands before removing test strips from the bottle.
- Replace and tighten the lid immediately after removing a strip to help keep the rest fresh.
- Store the strips in a cool, dry place.
- Leave the packet of drying agent in the bottle
- Remove BAQUA Spa Test Strip from the bottle and replace cap tightly.
- Dip the strip into your spa for one second and remove. Do not “swish” the strip back and forth, as this will affect the accuracy of the test.
- Hold the strip level, pad side up, for 15 seconds. Do not shake excess water from the test strip.
- Compare the BAQUA Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control, Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalinity and pH pads to the corresponding color blocks on the BAQUA Spa Test Strip bottle. The color chart will tell you whether or not your BAQUA Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control, Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalinity and pH are at the appropriate levels. If not, refer to the appropriate section in this guide for instructions on how to bring your levels within the proper ranges. This Spa Maintenance Log on page 16 is for you to record the results of your tests.
People who bought this also bought...