BioGuard Smart SilkGuard Sticks®
BioGuard Smart SilkGuard Sticks® : Product Information
Multi-functional chlorinating stick
- 93.9% trichloro-s-triazinetrione
- pH 3.5
- Kills bacteria and algae
- For once a week skimmer application
- With SunShield®
- Protects chlorine from sunlight so you use less
- Makes water soft and smooth
- Reduces scale formation
- Protects pool equipment for longer life
- Featuring SilkGuard® technology
- Use once a week
Directions For Use
- Silk Smart Sticks are designed for skimmer application. Do not use in metal skimmers or in soak chlorinators or floaters. (Divide sticks equally among multiple skimmers.) Balance and stabilize the pool according to label instructions.
- With the pump operating, add 1 BioGuard Smart SilkGuard Stick to the pool skimmer basket for each 5,000–7,000 gallons of water.
- Pool circulation must continue for a minimum of 10–12 hours to form the protective skin that reduces the erosion of the Silk Smart Stick.
For Routine Maintenance
- Once a week, with pump operating, add 1 BioGuard Smart SilkGuard Stick to the pool skimmer basket for each 5,000 to 7,000 gallons of water.
- Pool circulation must continue for a minimum of 10–12 hours to form the protective skin that reduces the erosion of the Smart SilkGuard Stick.
- Operate pool recirculation system a minimum of 10 hours per day.
- Adjusting the hours of pool recirculation or the number of sticks added to the skimmer helps regulate the sanitizer level.
Note: After four applications, you will experience the full benefits of softened water and equipment protection from SilkGuard®.
People who bought this also bought...