Ecoklean™ : Product Information
Replacement filter media for D.E.
- NSF Standard 50 certified
- Improves water clarity
- Lasts longer than D.E.
- Easier to apply than D.E.
- No pre-mixing
- Easy disposal/ Biodegradable
- Use with sand or cartridge filters to improve water clarity
- Environmentally friendly
- Use as needed
Directions For Use
D.E. Filter Conversion
- Backwash filter to remove D.E. from grids.
- Disassemble your filter and using a water hose wash all remaining D.E. from filter grids.
- Once D.E. is removed and the grids are clean, reassemble your filter and install into circulation system.
- You only have to prepare your filter once before starting to use EcoKlean.
To Apply Ecoklean in D.E. Type Filter
- Open the skimmer lid and remove skimmer basket.
- With your pump running and your skimmer working, add 3 cups of EcoKlean per 12 ft2 filtration area.
- EcoKlean should be added directly into the skimmer, several cups at a time.
- Replace the skimmer basket, and operate the filtration system normally.
To Enhance Pool Clarity With Sand Filters
- Backwash your filter.
- Open your skimmer lid and remove the skimmer basket.
- With your pump running, add 8 cups per 2 ft2 filtration area of EcoKlean directly into the skimmer several cups at a time.
- Replace your skimmer basket and operate the pump and filtration system a minimum of 24 continuous hours. For best results, backwash your filter after 48 hours to remove dirt and debris.
To Enhance Filter Cartridge Performance
- Clean your cartridge with BioGuard Kleen It® per label directions.
- With clean filter cartridge in place, remove the skimmer lid and skimmer basket. With your pump running, add 12 cups per 50 ft2 of cartridge surface area of EcoKlean filter media, directly into your skimmer, several cups at a time.
- Replace your skimmer basket and skimmer lid. Operate your pump a minimum of 24 continuous hours.
- After 48 hours remove the dirty filter cartridge and rinse cartridge using a water hose then clean cartridge using BioGuard Kleen It® per label directions.
Always follow the recommended maintenance guidelines established by your filter manufacturer.
People who bought this also bought...