BioGuard Silk Winter Floater
BioGuard Silk Winter Floater : Product Information
Off season compound action chlorinating floater.
- 94.05% trichloro-s-triazinetrione
- 84.65% Available Chlorine
- Kills bacteria and controls algae
- Featuring SilkGuard® technology
- Makes water soft and smooth
- Prevents scaling, protects against corrosion and metal staining
- Protects pool equipment for longer life
- With SunShield® Protects chlorine from sunlight, so you use less
- For white plaster pools only
- Use off season
Directions For Use
- After winterization procedures are complete, place this floater into the center of the pool in the deep end of the pool. The bag containing chlorinating sticks will hang below the surface of the water and be kept afloat.
- Use 1 floater for each 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Additional applications may be needed and are recommended in the following circumstances:
- If the pool is uncovered and the water temperature is above 60°F, 30–45 days after initial application, apply 1 floater for each 10,000 gallons.
- If the cover was placed on the pool before the water temperature was below 60°F, 30–45 days after initial application, apply 1 floater for each 10,000 gallons.
People who bought this also bought...