SpaGuard® Brominating Concentrate
SpaGuard® Brominating Concentrate : Product Information
- 82.5% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione
- 14.7% sodium bromide
- One step fast dissolving brominating granules
- Acts as a sanitizer and an oxidizer; no need for two products
- May be added directly to spa, no predissolving needed
Directions For Use
For Routine Maintenance
- Apply 1 teaspoon per 200 gallons every 15–20 minutes to reach a bromine residual of 3–6ppm.
- Test regularly to determine the frequency of additional doses of product.
- Add as needed to maintain 3–6ppm.
For Super Oxidation
- Add 4 teaspoons per 200 gallons.
- May be needed nightly in a heavily used spa or as infrequently as once-a-week in a moderately used spa.
For Treatment Of Visible Algae
- Brush spa surfaces.
- Start circulation system operating without air injection (if possible).
- Add 4 teaspoons of this product for each 200 gallons of water.
- Allow system to circulate for 15–20 minutes.
- Treatment may be repeated in 24 hours if algae are still present.
People who bought this also bought...