SpaGuard® Natural Spa Enzyme
SpaGuard® Natural Spa Enzyme : Product Information
- Enzyme formulation breaks down oils naturally
- Reduces scum line build-up and odors
- Controls cloudy water
- Improves Filtration
- Reduces maintenance time
- Keeps spa clean longer
Directions For Use
Use container cap as a convenient measure
- Add 2 Tablespoons or 4 capfuls of SPAGUARD Natural Spa Enzyme per 100 gallons of water.
- Pour directly into the water with the spa circulation system operating.
- Add the recommended dosage weekly in residential spas. In heavily used spas increase frequency to twice or three times per week. Do not increase dosage.
Spa Maintenance Tips
- Test spa water a minimum of once a week.
- Keep water pH between 7.2 and 7.6.
- Refill residential spas and hot tubs every 60 days, heavy use commercial spas every 4 days, and normal use commercial spas every 8 days.
- At refill time, clean spa surfaces with SPAGUARD SURFACE CLEANER.
- Back wash and clean filter with SPAGUARD FILTER CLEANER & DEGREASER a minimum of every 60 days.
- This product may contain sediment, shake well before use.
- Some spas may experience slight foaming. Foaming can be controlled by using SpaGuard Anti-Foam.
People who bought this also bought...