BioGuard Algae All 60®
BioGuard Algae All 60® : Product Information
Non-foaming algae preventative.
- 60% polyquat
- Prevents all types of algae
- Use once a week
Directions For Use
For Treatment of a Freshly Cleaned And Filled Pool
- Adjust pH to between 7.2–7.6.
- Adjust chlorine residual to 1–4ppm.
- With circulation pump operating, pour the initial dose of 6–11 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of water directly into the pool.
- Additions of 2–4 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every
- 5–7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
For Pools Having Light Algal Growth
- Brush pool walls and floor.
- With circulation pump operating, pour 11–17 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
- Pools containing heavy growth of algae should be brushed and vacuumed (to waste if applicable) prior to using this product.
People who bought this also bought...