BioGuard Brominating Tablets
BioGuard Brominating Tablets : Product Information
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE: Brominating Tablets are only available for In-Store Pickup and Delivery With Pool Opening. They are not available for shipping.
1” tablets for use in bromine feeders
- 96% 1-bromo-3-chloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin (BCDMH)
- pH 4.5
- Kills bacteria
- Kills algae
- Non-chlorine sanitizer
- Test and add
Directions For Use
- Ensure all pool equipment is working properly. Backwash the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6. When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- A bromine or chlorine residual of 1-2 ppm must first be established in the pool. If the residual is establish with this product in a brominator, use the brominator at the highest feed rate following manufacturers recommendations.
- When the bromine residual reaches 1-2 ppm, adjust the feeder accordingly. To maintain bromine residual, adjust the brominator feed rate to assure a constant treatment level of 1-3 ppm in residential pools, and 3-5 ppm in commercial pools.
Regular use of a test kit or test strips is necessary to maintain a bromine residual in the pool water.
People who bought this also bought...