BioGuard Kleen It ®
BioGuard Kleen It ® : Product Information
Acidic filter cleaner
- pH 1.0
- Removes metals, dirt, and scale from filter
- Keeps filter working at optimum performance
- Cleans sand, D.E., and Cartridge filters
- Soak or spray application
- Fresh citrus scent
- Use as needed
Directions For Use
For Non-Backwashable D.E. & Cartridge Filters
- Turn pump off and rinse off loose dirt from filter elements.
- Apply product by spraying directly onto filter elements. If needed, lightly brush heavy grease spots.
- Let wet filter elements soak for 5–10 minutes. For heavily soiled filters, allow elements to soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements thoroughly with full-strength water from a garden hose.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation.
Note: As an alternative, soak filter elements overnight into a solution of 32 oz. of this product added to 5 gallons of water. Rinse elements thoroughly with full-strength water from a garden hose.
For Sand And Some D.E. Filters
- Backwash filter thoroughly. Turn pump off.
- Chlorinating product must be removed from the skimmer basket prior to addition of product. Automatic feeder should be turned off prior to any addition of this product.
- Pour entire bottle of Kleen It® into skimmer.
- Turn pump on until pump primes and and product moves into filter.
- Turn pump off. Leave filter selector in backwash position or in closed position.
- Wait 1 hour. Turn pump on with selector in backwash position, and backwash until waste water is clear.
People who bought this also bought...