BioGuard Arctic Blue® Algae Protector
BioGuard Arctic Blue® Algae Protector : Product Information
Winter pool algicide
- 3.3% copper
- pH 2.4
- Prevents pool algae growth during winter months when
- used as directed
- For clear water at spring opening
- No mixing or pre-dissolving needed
- Use off season
Directions For Use
- Add appropriate amount of BioGuard Off Season Arctic Blue Shock according to label directions.
- Allow to circulate for 2–4 hours.
- Pour Arctic Blue® Algae Protector into the pool around its edges with the pool circulation system operating.
- Add 16 fluid ounces of BioGuard Off Season Arctic Blue Algae Protector for each 12,000 gallons of pool water.
- Circulate pool water for 1 hour.
- Then, clean filter and pool walls at water line.
People who bought this also bought...