BioGuard Smart Shock®
BioGuard Smart Shock® : Product Information
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE: Smart Shock is currently only available for In-Store Pickup and Delivery With Pool Opening. It is not available for shipping.
Compound action shock.
- 63.05% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione
- 0.26% Copper (metallic)
- 39% available chlorine
- Kills bacteria, kills algae, and clarifies
- Maintains brilliantly clear water
- Treat and swim in 15 minutes
- Preferred shock for the BioGuard Care Systems
- For use in all pool types
- Blue algae killing crystals
- Use once a week
Directions For Use
- Balance water according to label directions
- With pump and filter running, broadcast 1 pound of product per 12,000 gallons of pool water, directly into pool.
- Apply weekly as part of a routine maintenance system.
For Treatment Of Light Algae
- Vacuum leaves and any foreign debris from the pool.
- Brush visible algae thoroughly from pool surface with a surface-compatible brush.
- With pump running, broadcast 1 pound of product per 12,000 gallons of pool water, directly into pool water in areas of heaviest algae growth.
- Operate pump and filter continuously for 24 hours after product application
- After treatment, repeat brushing of pool surface
- If necessary, repeat the treatment.
For Treatment Of Resistant Algae
- Establish a 1–4ppm free chlorine residual in the pool.
- With pump and filter running, broadcast 5 pounds of this product per 12,000 gallons of water directly into pool. Brush any undissolved product off of pool surfaces.
- Wait 15 minutes, then apply 40 fluid ounces of BioGuard Back-Up® per 25,000 gallons of water.
- Continuously circulate pool water for the next 24 hours
- Thoroughly brush pool surfaces.
- Chemically cleaning the filter is recommended 3–4 days after treatment.
People who bought this also bought...