BioGuard Lo ’n Slo ®
BioGuard Lo ’n Slo ® : Product Information
Granular pH decreaser
- 93.2% sodium bisulfate
- Lowers pH
- Reduces total alkalinity
- Safer to store, transport, and handle than liquid acid
- For use in all pool types
- Quick dissolving
- Test and add
Directions for use:
- When pool is not in use, broadcast Lo ‘n Slo® into the deep end with the pump and filter running according to the dosing chart provided on the label.
- Allow the pool water to recirculate for 2 hours and retest the pH. Repeat treatments as necessary.
- Never add more than 1.5 pounds of Lo ‘n Slo® per 10,000 gallons of water at any one time.
- Newly plastered pools may require frequent treatments for the first few weeks while pool is “curing”.
- Do not add near metal fittings or allow pH to drop below 7.2.
- Break up undissolved clumps of product that may remain on the bottom of the pool.
- Pre-dissolve for application to colored plaster pools.
If pH is above 7.6, apply according to ALEX recommendations.
People who bought this also bought...