Powerfloc : Product Information
Advanced pool settling agent
- Clears cloudy water fast
- Makes water sparkling clear
- Combines small particles into large particles
- Settles suspended particles to bottom
- Improves filtration efficiency
- Use as needed
Directions For Use
- Shake well before using.
- Clean skimmer, hair and lint pot, and backwash filter.
- Adjust pH to 7.5 to 8.0 for best results.
- Use at a rate of 8 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons.
- For extremely cloudy pools, use double the dosage.
- Remove skimmer basket and any product in the skimmer. Pour PowerFloc slowly into skimmer with pump on and valve in "Recirculate" or "Whirlpool" position. For pools without "Recirculate" position, backwash, then with valve in Filter position, dilute product in a large plastic pail of water (8 oz per gallon of water) and apply evenly over the surface of the pool. Replace skimmer basket.
- Allow pump to circulate the pool water for 2 hours.
- Shut off the pump and let PowerFloc settle debris to the bottom while pool remains undisturbed for 12 to 24 hours.
- VACUUM TO WASTE all settled debris with filter in WASTE or DRAIN mode. Please note that debris may continue to settle for several days. Do not vacuum debris through filter.
- Backwash and chemically clean filter with BioGuard® Kleen It®.
- Readjust pH to 7.2 to 7.6 if needed.
Note: Do not use this product if you cannot vacuum to waste.
People who bought this also bought...