BioGuard Scale Inhibitor
BioGuard Scale Inhibitor : Product Information
Concentrated scale inhibitor.
- pH <3.0
- Prevents and removes metal stains and scale from pool
- Protects pool equipment from scale and metal stains
- Prevents cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- For chlorine or bromine treated pools
- Use as needed
Directions For Use
- With pump running, add 1 quart of Scale Inhibitor per 10,000 gallons of water, pouring product directly
- into the pool.
- Continue to run pump for 24–48 hours after this addition.
- Apply 16 fluid ounces of Scale Inhibitor per 10,000 gallons of pool water once a month.
- Add directly to pool water with pump on.
- Maintenance doses should be used for pools in areas where excessive hardness or metals cause constant scale and staining problems.
Removal Of Fresh Stains
- Add Scale Inhibitor at the rate of 1 quart per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Apply directly to the pool in the area of stains.
- Brush stained area daily for 3–5 days.
- Large metal stains may require repeat treatments.
- Where metal stains have aged the pool’s surface, draining and acid washing is recommended for white plaster pools only.
People who bought this also bought...