Super Soluble : Product Information
Granular Stabilized Chlorinator.
- 99% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione dihydrate
- pH 6.0
- Restores water clarity
- Quick dissolving stabilized chlorinating granules
- Contains SunShield® protection against sunlight
- For all pool surfaces
- Use as needed
Directions For Use
Swimming Pool Sanitizer
- Adjust pH to between 7.2–7.6.
- Add stabilizer to establish a minimum level of 30–40ppm to reduce the degradative effects upon the chlorine residual.
- With pump running, broadcast 4 ounces of Super Soluble per 10,000 gallons directly into the water in the deep end of the pool as an initial treatment.
- Repeat additions until a residual of 1–4ppm chlorine is established.
- An average daily dose requirement is 2–3 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of water.
For Shock Treatment
- Broadcast 1 pound of this product per 10,000 gallons directly into the water in the deep end of the pool.
- In water temperatures less than 70 OF, pre-dissolve this product prior to applying evenly in the deep end of the pool.
People who bought this also bought...