BioGuard Strip-Kwik® : Product Information
Degreaser for cleaning filters.
- pH >11.9
- Removes grease and oil from filters
- Keeps filter working at optimum performance
- Recommended for sand and cartridge filters
- Use as needed
Directions For Use
For D.E. And Cartridge Filters
- Rinse the cartridge or element with a garden hose prior to applying product.
- Using a clean spray bottle with full strength product, evenly coat elements or cartridge.
- Wait 10 minutes, then using a garden hose thoroughly rinse for 5 minutes.
- Using a clean, plastic bucket, soak for 1 hour in a solution of 1 part Strip Kwik® to 3 parts water.
- Rinse thoroughly with garden hose before use.
- Backwash filter.
- Turn off pump and pour the appropriate amount of product directly into the skimmer.
- Turn on pump long enough to allow product to move into the filter.
- Turn pump off and wait 1 hour.
- With the filter selector in backwash position, turn the pump on and backwash until waste water is clear.
Maintenance Dose For Sand Filters
- Remove any chlorine product from skimmer. If pool is equipped with a chemical feeder, this device should be turned off by closing the inlet valve prior to product addition.
- While the filter is backwashing, add 8 fluid ounces of Strip Kwik directly into the skimmer. Do not allow product to return to the pool.
- Continue to backwash until waste water is clear.
People who bought this also bought...